Kids Yoga is an excellent way for kids to build strength and stamina in both their bodies and minds. Yoga brings an awareness to themselves and others, in a practice of mindful movement both physically and emotionally. With Treehouse Kids Yoga at Five Peaks, each class will be based on a theme as we take a journey through movement and breath while making it fun with yogi games, songs, books, and age appropriate postures.
Together lets empower kids to build their strength, from the inside out!
- Increased strength and flexibility
- Improved concentration, focus, and attention
- Improved body awareness and coordination
- Management of stress through breathing, meditation, and movement
- Learning to live a healthy lifestyle – physically, mentally, and emotionally
- Becoming part of a group that is both non-competitive and non-judgmental
- Increased respect for self and others
Join us THIS Saturday at Five Peaks Power Yoga for our Holiday Kids Yoga Playdate!! We’ll entertain the kiddos from 1:30-3:00 with yoga, mindful coloring, games, books, yoga obstacle course, and snacks, while you get your last-minute holiday shopping done. A win-win for everyone!
*Space is limited!! Register today! $25/child, Ages 4-8.